Pet Friendly Accommodation Echuca Area – Call Janet on 0407 465 905 to book, then arrive and explore Echuca Moma and surrounding districts with a glass of wine after a relaxing day at Paringa Cottage.
Baringa Cottages, Echuca is a pet friendly property in Echuca With many testimonials in our guestbook and on our own website, you’ll find Paringa Cottage, Echuca a holiday home or holiday cottage in Echuca, VIC that you’ll want to return to again and again. Many of our guests stay year after year
Pet Friendly Accommodation Echuca Area
Located on the east side of Echuca, but still close to the main CBD and shopping area, Paringa Cottage is central to most of Echuca. Echuca CBD, Echuca Workers and Services Club, High Street Shopping and Tourism Area or Echuca Tourist Precinct Port will find you within 2 minutes drive.
Moama West, Murray, New South Wales
A drive can take you to Echuca or Echuca East boat ramps or even Momma Bowling Club – Australia’s largest bowling club, just outside the NSW border.
If you’re traveling by car, van or SUV, all the sights around Echuca and Moma are an “easy” short drive away.
If you visit the pet-friendly Beringa Cottages Echuca, you can park your car, van or SUV under cover and walk to the train station, cross the railway bridge and you’re at the Big W and the start. Main Echuca CBD area A slow stroller takes 20 minutes Remember that Echuca is a flat city, so it’s easy to walk everywhere
If you decide to go to Echuca Harbour, it’s an easy 25 to 30 minute walk from Baringa Cottages in Echuca. Why not take a walk around the Murray River? The river is 1 km away from Echuca Baringa Cottage
All Rivers Accommodation, Echuca
1) A beautifully appointed master bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed and furniture from the era. All clean bed linen, a duvet and extra blankets are provided
2) A large second bedroom with double bed and single bunk above A standard size single trundle bed can be set up in the rear dining area to accommodate a sixth person This room has its own reverse cycle A/C and is connected to a natural gas space heater. All clean bed linen, a duvet and extra blankets are provided
)) A large light filled bathroom includes a glass enclosed standard size shower, separate spa bath, extra large mirror with overhead light and toilet (next to the shower). Take advantage of the spa bath Please note that we provide all bathroom linen – 1 bath mat, face washer, hand towel and 1 bath towel per person.
4) Standard electric SMEG oven and gas cooktop, small microwave oven, medium size 220 liter Westinghouse fridge/freezer with all kitchenware, plates, cups, glasses, baking dish, 2 piece toaster and electric jug. You can also get a pair of tea towels
Pet Friendly Tiny Home Rental
5) Rear, east facing dining area with solid polished wooden 6 seater dining table The dining room continues to comment on the wall art and striking color scheme
6) Watch cricket, football or your favorite show on digital TV or DVD in the spacious lawn room on comfortable quality plusher couches [seaters 5] in front of the warm natural gas fire or relax under the cool AC in winter. Summer is relaxing Add to that a glass of wine, spirits or cold beer and you won’t want to go home.
7) Scrabble or Monopoly games to spend quality time with kids or each other or read a book from our short novel library, if you don’t finish it, take it home and finish it.
8) The recently renovated front porch will allow you to enjoy spring and summer evenings while watching the world go by. An English cottage garden gives you a cozy look and feel
Deluxe Family Pet Friendly Cabin 6 8
9) The rear lockable patio is great for keeping your dog and enjoying it with your friends and family. It has a six-seat outdoor structure with a 4-burner BBQ and a folding wardrobe. In spring and summer, this semi-deserted courtyard is great for morning cuddles and nighttime BBQs under the shade of a specially cut eucalyptus gum tree serving the courtyard.
Baringa Cottages, Echuca goes a long way to meet all your needs Fully self contained with all modern conveniences but an old fashioned feel
The nearest hotel is the Pastoral Inn Hotel Motel (opposite the train station) where you can get a good pub meal, and then just a block away but north on Buckenham St is the Taras Hall Hotel.
To get all the information about relaxing Paringa Cottages Echuca, use the search term “Paringa Cottages Echuca” online. When you visit our homepage, you can also see our up-to-date booking availability calendar.
Riverbend Caravan Park
Thank you for inquiring about Baringa Cottages, Echuca, Pet Friendly Accommodation Echuca, VIC on the banks of the mighty Murray River. We are sure you will not be disappointed if you stay at our holiday home in Echuca as Baringa Cottage is a beautiful self catering holiday home or holiday cottage in Echuca. Call me Janet today on 0407 465 905
We make every effort to ensure that the breeders listed on Perfect Pets are registered, responsible and maintain high ethical standards, please read the advice below and see our detailed information on finding a reputable breeder.
Our recommendation is to buy pets locally and privately For many reasons, it is always preferable to meet and get to know the breeder Many reputable breeders ship animals safely and without problems, we do not encourage this
When you contact a breeder, remember that responsible breeders will need some information – the type of home you provide, how long your new pet has been, if you have experience with the breed, and if not, if you have researched the breed. Responsible breeders ask ‘how much for a dog?’ Or you don’t want to get emails and messages asking ‘when cats are available’, so tell them a bit about yourself.
Unique Holiday Accommodation In Echuca, Australia
Remember – when you get a new pet, you are making a decision that will significantly affect your life for the next 10-15 years. Make sure the breed you’re interested in fits your family and lifestyle, and you can give it the home it needs to be happy. Above all – use common sense and don’t be impulsive
3. What health checks and tests were done on the parents and grandparents, are they appropriate for the breed, and can this be verified with documents?
7. How much socialization is needed for a dog or cat? Were they raised in a home where they were exposed to daily life/children/other pets?
If the answers to these questions are positive and correct, you can be sure that your beloved dog or cat will grow up to be a happy and healthy animal.
Here Are 11 Of The Most Unique Dog Friendly Stays In Regional Victoria
Please note that information related to racial health screening can sometimes be difficult to understand and interpret Common genetic disorders are a serious and growing concern It’s not a bad idea to write down the information you’ve been given and consult with your vet to confirm Breeding clubs are excellent sources of information on health screenings
A responsible and caring breeder will want to make sure you are providing a loving and safe home and will ask you many questions. They will also provide detailed advice on feeding, health, ongoing socialization and your pet’s long-term needs
Please contact us, and their veterinary practice (if applicable) and the relevant authorities in your area (eg RSPCA, ANKC, local council etc.).
* All dog breeders listed on Perfect Pets are verified ANKC registered breeders Cat breeders are also vetted and properly registered according to their local state/territory guidelines.
Nrma Echuca Holiday Park, Echuca
Please note that Perfect Pets cannot be directly involved in the interaction, so we are not responsible for any contract between the breeder and the pet buyer. Please follow the advice given Perfect Pets has no enforcement authority and cannot guarantee the reputation of any breeder or the health or suitability of any pet you choose. You need to be satisfied that any pet you choose is fit and healthy and will fit in with your family. and lifestyle
Due to the high demand for pets, our breeders are often overwhelmed with inquiries Before you get in touch, please read this advice – tips for contacting breeders, our T&C and recording your email so we can make sure all inquiries are legitimate.
If you email or message one of our breeders, it’s a good idea to provide some information about yourself